Today Julia (5 years old) and I made lunch together. She chopped the spring onions and garlic and was in charge of the bottles with different kind of sauces and I handled the hot stuff by the stove.
All in all I think it took us about 15 minutes to take out the ingredients, chop, cook and serve it. Quick, easy and very good!
- Chop the garlic and cut the spring onions into pieces about an inch long.
- Dice the chicken.
- Heat up some oil in a wok pan and fry the garlic and spring onions on medium heat.
- After half a minute or so, add the chicken and turn the heat up.
- Stir, stir and stir until the chicken is almost done.
- Add the soy sauce, plum sauce, oyster sauce and the juice from the lime. If you want you could add some cashews as well.
- Let it cook until it thickens.
- Serve on top of rice or noodles. Top with finely chopped spring onions.