- Chop the lemongrass, coriander stalks, chili, ginger and kaffir limeleafs coarsly and boil them with the coconut milk and fish sauce. Season with a few drops of lime juice.
- Let the coconut milk cool and bring out all those flavors. Strain.
- Fry the prawns (with the shell on) in a oiled pan on medium heat until done. Remove from the pan and set the pan to the side. Peel the prawns.
- Add the juice of half a lime and the golden syrup to the pan and reheat until it caramelizes. Add the prawns and turn them until they’re covered in the sweet and sour syrup.
- Put the prawns on a skewer each and then reheat the coconut milk. Blend it into a foam using an immersion blender. Put the little skewer in a glass and spoon over the fragrant foam.