- Soak the gelatin in cold water.
- Put the cream, milk, the split vanilla pods with the scraped out seeds and the sugar in a pan and let it simmer for 2 minutes.
- Squeeze out the excess water from the gelatin and put it in the warm cream mixture and stir until it has dissolved.
- Pour the mixture into cups and refrigerate for at least 4 hours until they’re set.
- Bring the raspberries and the sugar to boil in a pan.
- Let it simmer for a few minutes.
- Put the mixture in a strainer with a bowl under. Push the raspberries through using a spoon and see to that no seeds end up in the bowl. They should all stay in the strainer.
- Bring the content of the bowl back into the pan and add the agar-agar.
- Bring it to a boil and then take it of the heat. Wait for a minute and then pour some of the raspberry mixture on top of each vanilla pannacotta so you get a nice red layer there.
- Put the pannacottas back in the fridge and let the jelly firm up.
Now you only have to scoop out the tasty seeds from a passionfruit and pour it over the pannacottas.
Time to serve!